04 November 2008

Warhead

Today, Liam got to have some of his halloween candy after lunch (school's out for election day...?) I told him he could pick three pieces, and then came into the office to check my email. A few minutes later, he followed me in asking for assistance opening a candy. When I saw what it was, I got the camera ready. But the light in here doesn't make for good pictures, so I literally chased the child into the living room (now, complete with furniture), and hoped that the reaction to the candy would continue. I wish I had been able to snap a shot in the first seconds of his experience. It was priceless! When I finally had him well lit and still enough that you could see his face, I got a picture of my kid's first Sour Warhead! I really thought he might cry...


Also, Elliott would like to say to everyone, with the sincerest patriotism (note the red, white and blue outfit, with the rock n roll hair),

"Rock the Vote!!"





1 comment:

jl said...

Poor Liam! Remember when Moma had to pull over because of a warhead in Spokane?
Kari looks beautiful, and very patriotic/rock-n-rollish.
Wishing y'all the best!
We love you all!